Obama’s Sealed Past
A Time for Re-examination and More Probing, Demanding Questions from the Right
President Obama’s campaign for re-election has had the colossal effrontery to demand a public exhibition of Mitt Romney’s tax returns for the past twelve years, as if it were the very least Governor Romney could do to prove his worthiness to be a candidate for the highest office in the land.
How the Committee to Re-elect the President [Surely it deserves to be called CREEP today more than it ever did before?;-] could dare to make such a demand in light of the following boggles the mind, but unmitigated gall and an utter incapacity to feel or exhibit any trace of guilt or shame has always been a hallmark of the left just as excessive, timidity, politeness, reserve and restraint have most regrettably been primary characteristics of the right.
The graphic is difficult to read, so we’ve copied the information for you in more legible form.
1. Occidental college records - SEALED
2. Columbia University records - SEALED
3. Columbia Thesis paper - SEALED
4. Harvard University records - SEALED
5. Selective Service Registration - SEALED
6. Medical records - SEALED
7. Illinois State Senate schedule - SEALED
8. Illinois State Senate records - SEALED
9. Law practice client list - SEALED
10. Certified copy of original birth certificate - SEALED
11. Signed embossed Certification of Live Birth - SEALED
12. Baptism record - SEALED
13. Michelle Obama can no longer practice law. WHY?
14. Michelle has more assistants than any prior first lady. WHY?
15. Did Obama receive “Foreign Student Aid in college?
16. Obama used WHAT COUNTRY’S PASSPORT in 1981?
August 17, 2007 to SEIU:
“Your agenda is my agenda ...”
July 13, 2008 to La Raza:
“[We] rise and fall together as one people ... And together ... we will transform this nation.”
January 16, 2008:
“If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it’s just that I will bankru them ... under my plan of a cap and Trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”
[NOTE: Obama was endorsed by the Communist Party in 2004, 2008 and again for 2012]
We may already be overly familiar with much of this material, but the questions –– and the objections –– it should raise have never once been seriously addressed by either the enemedia or by any of the myriad spokespersons or apologists for the left.
May I suggest that the very least we could do would be to bombard our congressmen with fiercely outspoken demands that this material be summarily unsealed and freely shared with the electorate.
Surely, if the president had something to be proud of –– and nothing to hide –– this information would have been made available long ago.
What is President Obama hiding?