Why Mitt Romney is Unelectable!
A lot is being said in the media about
Mitt Romney's not being likable or that
he doesn't "relate well" to average people.
Frankly, we struggled to understand why.
After considerable research, we have come up with
A Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."
So, Here They Are
THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike demeanor. Looks like Central Casting's Number-One Choice to play Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to one woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern-style, "black preacher voice" when it might help boost his ratings with the moron community.
5. Disciplined, highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School –– and by the way, his academic records have not been made unavailable for public scrutiny.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America, isn’t he?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became successful on their own.
8. Has a family of five strong, handsome sons, and none of them have police records or are in drug rehabilitation facilities. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's contempt.
9. Oh yes! He is a Mormon. We need to be deathly fear of that bizarre cult that teaches its members to be hard-working, clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his great wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money himself as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it or having it dumped on him by Sorosian characters in exchange for political favors. Apparently, poor Mitt just didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money automatically alienates you from most Americans.
My goodness! it's a really strange world, isn't it?