Why Mitt Romney is Unelectable!
A lot is being said in the media about
Mitt Romney's not being likable or that
he doesn't "relate well" to average people.
Frankly, we struggled to understand why.
After considerable research, we have come up with
A Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."
So, Here They Are
THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike demeanor. Looks like Central Casting's Number-One Choice to play Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to one woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern-style, "black preacher voice" when it might help boost his ratings with the moron community.
5. Disciplined, highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School –– and by the way, his academic records have not been made unavailable for public scrutiny.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America, isn’t he?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became successful on their own.
8. Has a family of five strong, handsome sons, and none of them have police records or are in drug rehabilitation facilities. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's contempt.
9. Oh yes! He is a Mormon. We need to be deathly fear of that bizarre cult that teaches its members to be hard-working, clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his great wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money himself as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it or having it dumped on him by Sorosian characters in exchange for political favors. Apparently, poor Mitt just didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money automatically alienates you from most Americans.
My goodness! it's a really strange world, isn't it?
Who cares if Romney is a Mormon? Not I!ReplyDelete
Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School
And he's got the brains showing so, too.
And here I was, all set to vote for that loser. Thanks for setting me straight FT.ReplyDelete
Excuse me, I have to go wipe the sarcastism off my face..
Well Freethinker, I'm a pretty visual type and this started me thinking.ReplyDelete
I was out and about the other day and damned if I didn't have my camera.
1. The abject derelict in front of me at Dunko's orders a coffee and cruller and pulls out a $100 bill.
2. There's a homeless guy taking a bath in the fountain in Copley Square.
3. Couple of 70ish women start doing a jig in front of a street busker.
4. A very overweight individual pulls a Big Mac from this large McDonald's bag.
Now Andre Bazin told the French New Wave cats that they should compose every frame to catch the glory of God's creation and I missed a few good ones that day.
What does that have to do with Governor Olympics? The guy is so surface and so reprehensibly "perfect" that I can't imagine how he could generate much of anything of interest. He's one of the walking dead and I just can't find them very photogenic.
Just makes me think about this stiff. It's okay to screw someone over but you can't screw over another Mormon.ReplyDelete
Boy, you saps better be prepared because you ain't in the club.
Ducky, I laughed all through your comments for the first time!ReplyDelete
Conservatives care less about someone being photogenic and care more about results.
We're not in the club? Who's in Obama's club but Fascists and liars? Congratulations on that one!
:-) I'm still laughing, it feels good, thanks!!
He's "Walking Dead" because he's not a French film fan and has a happy wife and 18 grandchildren and earned a lot of money, much of which he's given to charity? WOW. SUCH a freak, huh? He must bug the living SHIT out of you as he's a man with such good American values.
I can hear you retching; not a pretty sound.
It's because there's no life in him, z.ReplyDelete
No life at all.
He's not as interesting as Scrooge.
Nothing in him at all.
No life in Romney, eh, Canardo?ReplyDelete
Could that be, because in your twisted view of reality only a MALIGNANT life qualifies as truly ALIVE?
Only misfits, malefactors and degenerates interest Canardo.ReplyDelete
Canardo worships perversion.ReplyDelete
Canardo admires only the seamy side of life.ReplyDelete
gjwgl [url=http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] omgwh http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk saxeh [url=http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk]beats by dre sale[/url] iisxt http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk rhwmc [url=http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] jbrpk http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk yyrvz [url=http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk]beats outlet[/url] gkpln http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk iasfg [url=http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] lzksr http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk qeulh [url=http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk]beats by dre uk[/url] bhanm http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk iveeReplyDelete
nyugm [url=http://drdrebeatscheapsale.co.uk]beats by dre uk[/url] iwvur http://drdrebeatscheapsale.co.uk onicl [url=http://beatsbydrecheapsale.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] trdpf http://beatsbydrecheapsale.co.uk wunzz [url=http://cheapdrebeats.ca]dr dre beats[/url] dxnrg http://cheapdrebeats.ca ozubk [url=http://cheapbeatsbydre.ca]cheap beats by dre[/url] xhqje http://cheapbeatsbydre.ca jchiw [url=http://beatsheadphonesbydrdre.com]beats by dr dre[/url] hovou http://beatsheadphonesbydrdre.com iuenk [url=http://beatsbydreoutletshops.com]beats by dre[/url] fmemo http://beatsbydreoutletshops.com vvcsReplyDelete