Part Three of Five
THE ANTI-LIBERAL LIST
Broken Down into Five Parts
Twenty Statements Each
|Another face of liberalism|
[When first presented we recommend treating this as a TRUE and FALSE Quiz, then asked for elaboration on any point or points in particular. Now we’re revealing answers of our own to which you are invited to respond as fully and furiously as you like. ~ FT]
41. Liberals hide true violent crime statistics of unarmed population centers.
FT: False –– probably. They do seem to have the tendency to "soft pedal" such information, however.
42. Liberals hope one day to outlaw all hunting and fishing.
FT: False –– probably. Only animal rights extremists like PETA are undoubtedly hoping for that.
43. Liberals strongly disapprove of so-called "Preppers" and "Survivalists," because they would prefer to see EVERYONE assemble in miles-long columns waiting interminably to receive whatever crumbs FEMA chooses to hand out after disaster strikes.
FT: True –– or so it seems. Liberals would like to see as many people as possible helpless and totally dependent on the government.
44. Liberals would prefer the majority to behave like insect drones –– mindless, useless members of a Human Hive controlled by a liberal Queen Bee.
FT: True –– possibly. If not, their aims and objectives certainly give that impression to those of us who resist authoritarianism, even in it's supposedly more "benevolent" guises.
45. Liberals would like to classify any recognition and criticism of flawed behavior on the part of members of any particular race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, or identifiable minority as a Hate Crime.
46. Liberals feel more pity for the serial rapist with AIDS than for his victims.
FT: False! What hyperbolic nonsense!
47. Liberals are either absolute control freaks, or absolute wimps with no will, no spirit and no ideas of their own willing at all times to receive their marching orders from Big Brother or Big Nanny.
FT: False. A ridiculous overstatement, but I can understand why some might subscribe to such a view. Liberal generally do advocate mass conformity to THEIR dictates.
48. Liberals tend to regard mavericks –– those independent individuals with characteristics that set them apart from the herd –– as"persons of interest" and potential "Enemies of The State."
FT: True –– at least partially. Once again liberals want everyone to conform, unless of course you are Act Up or Code Pink, or OWS or PETA, etc. Liberals just don't want to see anyone oppose THEM.
49. Liberals want the country to function on the proceeds from the moral equivalent of ever-mounting credit card debt.
50. Liberals have managed to turn the process of transforming ourselves from a Creditor to a Debtor Nation into an Art.
FT: True! Remember that lots and lots of Republicans are fiscal liberals.
51. Liberals would rather have us buy cheap junk from the Red Chinese than high quality goods made in the U.S.A. Why? Because liberal policies towards greedy, thuggish Labor Unions have effectively priced American Labor and American-made products virtually out of existence.
FT: True and not so true. I doubt if liberals have thought far enough to realize their policies regarding Labor and their fiscal policies in general have simply made the Chinese Junk Epidemic an inevitability. However, the result is the same any way you slice it.
52. Liberals nickel and dime you to death.
FT: False! They're killing us with untold TRILLIONS of dollars worth of ever-increasing debt –– with far too much compliance and cooperation from Republicans.
53. Liberals tend to be dour, humorless, captious, deadly serious, highly volatile, and hyper-critical.
54. Liberals tend to feel thrilled at the prospect of abominations like; higher taxes, gun control, more restrictions, bigger government, and Barack Obama.
FT: True! I don't know about "thrilled," but they certainly do tend to support all of that with a semblance of enthusiasm.
55. Liberals are wonderful at censoring anything they don't like.
FT: False, They're not good at it yet, but they'd like to be, and they're getting better at it all the time.
56. Liberals would tax every breath of air you take, if they could find a way to do it.
FT: True! They'd tax our hair and fingernail clippings too –– and doubtless the contents of our dustbins too by weight and volume ––, if they could find a way to keep track of it all.
57. Liberals tend to be wet blankets; they take the fun out of everything.
FT: True. If not it certainly seems that way. To them every light-hearted quip demonstrates flippant disregard and insensitivity towards a serious matter.
58. Liberals raise their children to have no higher ambition than learning how to work the system to get as much support from welfare programs as they possibly can.
FT: False! They want their children to grow up to design and administer those programs.
59. Liberals favor two occupations: Trial Lawyers and Taxing Authorities.
FT: False. Many of them are college professors, working stiffs, entertainers and "artists."
60. Liberals have a very high opinion of themselves, carry themselves around with an insufferable air of moral superiority.
FT: True –– at least in far too many instances. However, many of them can be perfectly charming –– even adorable –– if you can prevent them from talking politics.