Part Two of Five
THE ANTI-LIBERAL LIST
Broken Down into Five Parts
Twenty Statements Each
|One of the many faces of liberalism|
[When first presented we recommend treating this as a TRUE and FALSE Quiz, then asked for elaboration on any point or points in particular. Now we’re revealing answers of our own to which you are invited to respond as fully and furiously as you like. ~ FT]
21. Liberals would disarm and disband the military, if they could.
FT: False. A tremendous over-simplification. Instead of disbanding it, liberals would prefer to castrate it –– feminize it –– and turn it into yet another social service organization –– a goal towards which they have already made great strides.
22. Liberals, when talking politics, forget years of friendship and become tediously didactic, and, if left unchecked, will subject you to passionate polemical rhetoric in support of their pet causes. Even at cocktail parties –– they do not hesitate to catechize and badger you with legalistic thinking at the drop of a hat.
FT: True! Perhaps not of all liberals at all times, but certainly true in my personal experience with the New York elite.
23. Liberals blame non-liberals for criminals' acting the way they do.
FT: False. Again that's simplistic nonsense, but a large grain of truth lurks within. The tendency to blame "society" for the bad behavior of underprivileged minorities is great among liberals.
24. Liberals tend to conform blindly to the pseudo ideals with which they've been indoctrinated.
FT: True! They'd be the last to admit it, however, of course.
25. If liberals had a motto it might be: The Government and the Criminals Among Us Are Your Only True Friends.
FT: False! Liberal candidates, however, do rely heavily on the votes of misfits, miscreants, and malcontents to aid them in winning elections.
26. Liberals would advocate protecting the environment for "The Speckled Flat Tailed Manure Worm" –– or whatever –– even if the policy deprived hundreds of thousands of the currently unemployed from getting jobs.
FT: True –– at least in part. There are many cases where environmentalists have balked the use of privately-owned land for industrial development. The reasoning behind this environmental extremism seems flimsy –– and probably specious –– to the average person.
27. Liberals talk about Civil Rights for everyone, yet defy long held, immensely popular tradition by doing everything possible to balk and thwart overt displays on public property of anything related to Christianity.
FT: True! In the liberal mindset some groups are, indeed, more equal than others, especially when they are members of a minority.
28. Liberals tend always to complain and condemn. They seem arrogant, enraged, condescending and dismissive of opposition.
FT: True! Just listen to them when they get up on a proverbial soapbox, if you don't believe me –– and look into their eyes.
29. Liberals want to place more and more restrictions on what you are able to purchase –– for you own good, and the good of society, of course.
FT: True! It's been a happenin' thing for a long time now.
30. Liberals would like to fine you ever increasing amounts for failure to cooperate with recycling programs.
FT: Dubious! They might like to, but right now it's not practicable, so I wouldn't worry much about it –– yet. The tendency is there, however.
31. Liberals would make an ostentatious display of mourning the execution of a mass murderer, but would not shed so much as a crocodile tear for even one of his many victims.
FT: True –– in the sense that media focus is always on demonstrations of support for convicted killers, and rarely-if-ever on any signs of contrition from perpetrators or empathy for the victims.
32. Liberals use affected catch phases such as "time out" or "time in," normally reserved for toddlers in everyday communication with adults.
FT: False –– probably. I've never heard of such a thing, although liberals tend to use buzzwords and catch phrases compulsively and follow trends with less hesitation than most conservatives.
33. Liberals tend to be cowardly, so they admire and look up to criminals for strength.
FT: False! Sounds like poppycock to me, although popular culture –– a phenomenon largely created, fed and guided by liberals –– tends to glamorize and romanticize gangsters, serial killers, prostitution, infidelity, perverse degenerate behavior in general, and well-known villains. That process started soon after Prohibition.
34. Liberals have a rule when attacked by a criminal: Roll up in a ball and suck your thumb.
FT: False! Rubbish! Nonsense! Balderdash! What liberals want victims to do is drop their drawers , bend over and say, "Come and get it. After you're through you'll find the wife and kids in the attic. GO FOR IT, only please don't hurt me."
35. Liberals want the criminal to sue you, if you defend yourself in any way that hurts the criminal, physically –– or even psychologically.
FT: True and False. It's not so much that they want victims to be sued, but they have a passionate belief that criminals –– even violent ones –– have legal rights that must be respected at all costs.
36. Liberals would encourage you to hug everyone in sight, even when you have the flu.
FT: False. An embarrassingly stupid remark.
37. Liberals are well known for pushing themselves into your space, getting in your face, and lecturing or badgering you about issues they think ought to concern you. They are famous for doing this at inappropriate times such as cocktail and dinner parties.
FT: True! True! True! True! TRUE!
38. Liberals want to force every available vaccination upon you –– even against pathogens you are in no danger of catching.
FT: False –– probably. I have not heard of this, myself, but I am aware that liberals push for conformity to the medical orthodoxies of our time. Liberals do not believe you ought to be allowed to think for yourself, particularly on matters where you have not earned a college degree or an official certificate of professional expertise.
39. Liberals want to outlaw toy plastic guns of all types for children, because they think it teaches them to act violently.
FT: True –– probably. There have been enough cases of Kindergartners being suspended from school simply for pointing an index finger and saying "Bang Bang! You're dead!" to warrant this belief.
40. Liberals claim to hate bullies, yet they fully encourage outrageous bullying by The State against those who publicly advocate and promote policies held in contempt by liberals –– or oppose liberals espouse.
FT: True! Liberals never seem to realize that The Authoritarian-Totalitarian State is the most fearsome bully imaginable.