FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
1. Does the Homosexual Marriage issue concern you? Why or why not?
2. What impact, if any, do you think would the legalization, official recognition, and normalization of Homosexual Marriage have on traditional marriage?
3. As it stands now, how does the Homosexual Marriage issue affect you, personally?
4. If you believe Homosexual Activity of any kind is truly sinful, does that mean you believe it should be proscribed by law? If so, should it be treated as a felony or a misdemeanor? What sort of punishment would you advocate?
5. What is your understanding of Bisexuality? Do you believe it exists? If someone is a true bisexual, does that mean he or she must suppress one side of their nature completely, or might it there be a legitimate way to accommodate both needs? If so, how?
A. Live a “Double Life” in secret?
B. Marry another bisexual and pretend to be normal?
C. Live a dissolute life as a single person devoid of commitment to a significant other?
D. Live a celibate life?
E. What other lifestyle choices might the bisexual have?